To listen to my first attempt at joining the Spoken Word Sunday party, an audio version of last weeks flash fiction, click the image to go to my Audioboo page. Unfortunately the embed code from Audioboo isn’t working on WordPress at the moment, at least not for me. Feedback is appreciated. Production is by radio disc jockey and voice over artist Jonathon Wesley who is on twitter, give him a follow!
- @StephForrer is kicking off the weekend strong with a Friday night blog release 😁 twitter.com/stephforrer/st… 20 hours ago
- @StephForrer @HonestBiscuits Wow that looks super good 2 days ago
- RT @StephForrer: The octopus @HeartwoodSEA is 🔥🔥🔥 y’all. #foodporn https://t.co/RPyod4H4Ry 2 days ago
- @StephForrer @jinyaramenbar @DianaMarguerite @GrnLakeGirl @sweetnesscater @monybseattle @BellevueDotCom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @StephForrer: “Have Yourself a Magical Little Getaway at the @innatdiscovery” is live on the blog y’all! What a wonderful place to unwin… 3 days ago
Find a story on…#fridayflash #tuesdayserial 1893 Amazon android author available to own Based on Real Events Bookstart bookstogonow Booktrust Campaign career challenge Chicago Childrens Book collector competition Council Cowboys crime ebook ego engineering Ether Books fantasy flash fiction France Free funding futurity government Greek Myth higgs History hobby humanity Innovation iPhone kafka Kindle lazarus Library Medusa Modern Art multiverse new year optimism Published Publishing Reading reanimation reflection Review Royal Court science scifi self reflection Serial Killer Short Stories Short Story Tesla The Worlds Fair Tinsel Tales transworld Usborne vote WBN webserial weird Wild West World Book Night Writelinks Writing ww2